Thursday, January 24, 2008

Quiz

It's quiz day, so find a seat, get your pencils ready, and no talking until the bell rings. Below are acronyms used in MLS ads around the country. Tell me what they stand for, if you so dare to guess (no fair searching the Internet). I'll give you the answers when I post again on Monday (try not to miss me too much for the next three days--but I'm super busy with our new business and the kids). Since the majority of my readers are of such high intellect, I think you'll know many of the answers already. Make your guesses (extra points for witty answers) or add some of your own.

1) FROG

2) TMTL

3) BTSA

4) GLFP

5) WBFP

6) EA

7) ERS (Opposite of EA)

8) FFE

9) O/F

10) RTO

11) LA (I see this a lot in Texas)

12) HSF

13) BOM

14) L/O

15) L/P

16) MAO (This one is silly!)

17) CH/A

18) MUD

19) ST/W

20) A/GP