Thursday, May 1, 2008

Virtual Garage Sale

Even in our most desperate of times during our financial struggles while owning the apartments, we never had to sell off any of our meager belongings. Now, I guess it's the thing to do. Since I'll be moving to a new blog address in a few days, I'd like to embark on this on-line odyssey. Here are some of the valuables that I have to offer:



A potted plant that was very attractive when we received it as a gift three years ago. I just recently put it outside to liven up the patio.



A bubble wand without the bubbles.


I have no idea what this screen-like device is or where it came from, but I'm sure it could prove useful to someone.



A fire pit that we bought five years ago. We used it at two events on the property, and someone got burned each time.



A sword that was hand-made (bet you couldn't tell) by one of the boys. Don't worry, he won't notice when it's gone because we have a dozen of them laying around.


An old play tool bench with a broken cover and missing parts.



A prized seashell collection that has been given back to the earth.



An sturdy paper weight.


A children's metal chair that we bought in 1989. Tetanus shot required.



A fresh stalk of broccoli from our garden. Even the kids will love it---raw, of course!

Let the bidding begin!